Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Once upon a time...

Fairytale Girls...

I like to imagine Little Red Riding Hood AS the big bad wolf. She's no victim.

♥

Beauty and the Beast...Will there ever be a tale where the handsome prince is in love with a beastly girl?

♥

You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your handsome prince.

♥

Every girl needs their beauty sleep.

♥

Cinderella is the classic rags to riches tale that told us girls to dream big. Why marry a normal schmo when you can find a prince to save us from life's drudgery.

♥

Who can forget the Gothic tale of Snow White...

♥

I have been busy here at the doll house working on new doll faces with a fairytale theme... the first of the girls of course was Alice!

♥

♥More fairytale girls to be continued ...

7 comments:

  1. He he he! Sweet! I especially love Alice with the White Rabbit in a tea cup!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! I love how her expression turned out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you so excited about the upcoming Alice in Wonderland movie? I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! I love 3d, its going to be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you artwork is so fabulous. i just adore each girl's expression in these pieces. i can't wait to see more of the fairy tale girls. best wishes! xo, juliette

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, thanks! I never know what they are gonna look like 'til i'm done with the illustration, I try to do it without much planning or forethought....sometimes they are cute sometimes kinda funky looking!

    ReplyDelete