Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cake on the Mind

I have cake on the mind. It is birthday time here at the dollhouse and we are having a little soiree this Sunday for the little ladies. Princess LaLa (who turns 3 on Tuesday) is requesting a strawberry cake...the same one I made for her first birthday which was quite a hit.


But of course we had a tea party theme...


Should I do another tea party this year? ...and what will my 2nd cake be?...
Contemplating Red Velvet.
..


We will need two cakes this year since we are also celebrating my little ones 1st birthday (which has past but still, a girl needs a big party).

ps: The Strawberry cake and frosting recipes can be found at All Recipes.com,
The frosting is a cream cheese frosting.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that strawberry cake looks amazing! I love the tea party theme, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete