Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sometimes you just have to eat some Oreos


It is 4:01 a.m. and I'm doing a little Etsy-ing and artsy-ing and yes I am eating Oreos. I know this is not the place to discuss boring grown-up concerns but... um–I went on a self imposed diet of sorts (gasp, yes it is true!) for the last couple of months and have been really good about not eating too many desserts, but you know, every once in a while a girl needs to have her cookies, and my cookie of choice is delicious!

ps: I also had a Haagen Dazs vanilla ice-cream bar covered with chocolate and almond at the movies and it was glorious.

I- will-not-feel-quilty!
(at least til morning. Oh wait it is morning. ha!)

I know, I know! This blog is about Endless Desserts. I won't talk of diets again!

update:

Me and an Oreo

Couldn't help myself...just had to illustrate how I was feeling!

1 comment:

  1. Guilt not allowed! I can't have Oreos in the house or I'll eat them by the sleeve.

    ReplyDelete